Beebytes Analytics CIC (“beebytes”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
What data do we collect?
There are a number of circumstances in which you supply us with personal information in connection with the services we provide, including:
- Contact data – personal or business information such as your name, e-mail address, street address and phone number.
- Marketing data – information related to your preferences for receiving communications, using our Website, or relating to our services.
- Communications – information provided when you email us, send a request for information, or otherwise correspond with us.
- Transaction data – your order history, services you have used, and information needed to process and fulfill orders, including your order details and delivery address.
- Financial information – your financial account numbers or payment card information. (Please note that a third party payment processor is responsible for these processes, and at no time do we have access to this information).
- Profile information – information provided to establish an online account with us, such as username, password, social media account ID or other associated information.
How do we collect your data?
Most of the data we collect is provided directly by you. We collect and process data when you:
- Become a customer of beebytes, or make use of our services.
- Register to use our Website.
- Voluntarily contact us via email or through the Website, or when completing surveys or other requests for information.
- Use or view our Website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
beebytes collects your data for a number of reasons, including:
- Performance of contract with you.
- For legitimate business purposes.
- For payment processing purposes.
- To comply with the law.
Legitimate Business Purposes
We process your data for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- Enhance, personalise or otherwise provide or improve Services for the benefit of our customers.
- To better understand how people interact with our Website and our Services..
- To provide communications which we think will be of interest to you about our business.
You have a right to object to this processing – however this may affect our ability to carry out our business for your benefit.
How do we store your data?
We take care to ensure that your data are securely held and transferred. This includes using encryption and restricting who has access to your data to those who have a legitimate need to process it,
beebytes will retain your data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
What are your data protection rights?
beebytes would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request correction any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request erasure of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request transfer of your data to yourself, or another organization, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
email: [email protected]
address: Data Protection Officer, Beebytes Analytics CIC, Roslin Innovation Centre, Charnock Bradley Building,Easter Bush Campus, EH25 9RG
For the provision of paid Services we use third-party services for payment processing.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. We may use a 3rd-party service (such as Google Analytics) in order to collect and analyse this information.
For further information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in.
- Maintaining preferences or other information about your online session.
- Understanding how you use our Website.
Our website address is: https://beebytes.org